Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
I’m a shipping policy section. I’m a great place to update your customers about your shipping methods, packaging and costs. Use plain, straightforward language to build trust and make sure that your customers stay loyal!
I’m the second paragraph in your shipping policy section. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add details about your policy and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
You have a risk-free 14 day trial on your new phone. A $35.00 restocking fee will apply to all returned equipment after the 14 day free trial period. By returning the phone, you will not have to pay back the equipment discount that was given to you at the time of activation. If you do not return the phone or it is returned damaged, InTouch America may collect the amount of the discount set forth above by billing your cellular service account. There is no plan early termination penalty as our plans are month to month & risk-free. If your services are terminated for any reason during the first 6 months of service, you agree to return the above cellular phone in good working condition along with its accessories to our office at 18535 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356.
1. ACCEPTANCE: Customer offers to subscribe to cellular services from InTouch America (ITA) under the terms and conditions obtained in ITA’s tariff and herein. This agreement is only a summary of the tariff. The tariff may change from time to time in accordance with the rules of the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
2. PRIVACY ON YOUR CELLULAR PHONE: Cellular telephone systems use radio channels to transmit voice and data communications over a complex network. Although federal and state laws make it illegal for third parties to listen in on cellular calls, complete privacy cannot be guaranteed.
3. EQUIPMENT: This agreement pertains only to cellular service and its optional features provided by ITA. ITA does not assume any responsibility for the condition or fitness of any subscriber owned or rental equipment.
4. RATES AND CHARGES: A) Chargeable time for calls originated by a mobile radio unit begins when a connection is established to the company facilities & ends when the mobile radio unit disconnects. Charges may result even if the call is not completed. B) Chargeable time for calls received by mobile radio unit begins when the call is answered and ends when the mobile radio unit disconnects. C) Usage on each call is rounded up to the next minute for billing purposes. D) When a connection is established in one rate period and ends in another, the rate in effect is the rate for each period. E) Saturdays & Sundays are always considered off-peak airtime. Definition of evening off-peak airtime from Monday through Friday varies based on the underlying provider. G) Service Establishment fee is $36 per number to process an order for activation of access number, per number. H) There will be a $20 fee to add or remove optional features, change of equipment (Electronic Serial number change), change long distance carriers, temporarily suspend or reactivate service, or change an access number, per change. I) Subscriber will be billed in advance for all recurring charges and in arrears for airtime usage, tolls and roamer charges.
5. DETAILED BILLING: A supplement to the monthly bill listing call details (date, time, number called, length of call, and charges) will be provided for each number unless declined by the customer. A surcharge may apply.
6. PAYMENT OF CHARGES: A) The customer is responsible for payment of charges for all services furnished including but not limited to all calls originated by or completed to the customer’s mobile unit, a well as any other charges billed to the customer’s access number. B) ITA may suspend service to the customer if payment has not been received within 30 days of date of invoice. Should service be suspended the customer will be charged $15 to reconnect service in addition to outstanding charges. ITA will retain the customer’s electronic serial number until all charges have been paid. Should charges remain unpaid for 15 days after interruption of service, the customer’s account will be closed for non-payment and applicable early termination fees will be assessed. C) The customer is responsible to pay ITA for all charges resulting from the origination of mobile calls to points outside the Cellular Geographic Service Area and for other charges or calls billed to the customer’s access number. These charges are in addition to the charge for usage. D) Payments received after the due date will incur a late payment charge based on the average daily balance at a monthly periodic rate of 1.5% or $5.00 whichever is greater as permitted by law. These are liquidated damages, and not a penalty. Billing is based on a 30-day cycle, and accounts indicating a balance forward are subject to a temporary interruption in service until payment is received. All invoices are due upon receipt and past due after the twentieth calendar day from the statement date. Upon termination of customer’s cellular service with ITA, the outstanding balances on customer’s account become due and payable. Should customer violate this contract, customer agrees to pay ITA for reasonable collection and attorney fees, including outstanding monies owed on account.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: A) ITA’s liability to its customer is limited as stated in ITA’s tariff filed with the CPUC. B) ITA is not liable for any act of omission not attributable to ITA’s personnel or equipment and with minor exceptions is liable only to the extent of the customer’s basic service charge for any defect, error or omission in the service rendered. C) ITA is not liable for lost calls due to radio limitations such as the customer leaving the coverage area or entering areas not adequately covered by the system.
8. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF CONTRACT: By signing the face of this agreement the customer acknowledges that this document is an offer which will become a binding and enforceable contract upon commencement of service by ITA.
9. TERM CONDITIONS FOR VALUE PLANS: The contract term provided is 30 days (1) month term unless amended by another document. The customer is responsible of payment of outstanding charges for the period during which service was rendered. This plan will renew automatically for successive (1) month periods, unless cancelled in writing prior to the end of the existing term. There is no early termination fee for month to month plan.
10. REGULATIONS: The subscriber agrees that a copy/fax/email/online version of this agreement shall be binding on the subscriber and have the same force and affect as the signed original.
11. TERMINATION: Termination must be done in writing by fax, mail or email. Only the subscriber can terminate service. Penalties will apply to cancellations on contracted plans. Separate amendment required for contract plans. Termination will take place at the end of the customers billing cycle which varies based on activation date. There will be no proration of the monthly access fee.
12. COMPLAINTS: Complaints against the cellular provider or its agent should be brought to the attention of the management of the cellular provider. If a satisfactory response is not received from the provider, you may appeal to the California Public Utilities Commission by stating your claims in writing to CPUC-Consumer Affairs: 107 S. Broadway, Rm. 5109 Los Angeles, CA 90012
SUBSCRIBER AUTHORIZATION: I certify to the truth of my statements above and authorize InTouch America (ITA) to obtain credit reports in connection with this application. My signature/online authorization acknowledges that I have carefully read and fully understand and agree with each and every provision on this document including terms and conditions set forth on the reverse side. I understand that to cancel my cellular service I must do so in writing to ITA. I agree to fully comply with all InTouch America policies and procedures. If signing on behalf of a subscriber, I hereby warrant that I am duly authorized to sign on behalf of that subscriber.
1) Levels of Functionality
Basic phone – entry-level devices that are offered at a low cost. Basic wireless telephone features, may not have camera, Bluetooth, or internet access capability and generally does not have features such as, MP3 player, and expandable memory.
Advanced phone – devices with more advanced capabilities and features at an affordable price. Camera, Bluetooth, Restricted Internet Access, larger on-board RAM storage, enhanced color display, Video capture and playback.
Smartphone – devices that run complete operating system software as a platform for application developers. Generally offer advanced features for corporate users, Enhanced Camera with picture/video capture, Stereo Radio and MP3 player, Advanced Support for Bluetooth Application, Full internet access capability with Web Browser, Expandable Memory, Touch Screen interface, Email support, Windows Mobile platform, Faster processor.
2) Hearing Aid Compatibility Rating
Handsets that receive a hearing aid compatibility rating of M3 or M4 have met or surpassed the ANSI hearing aid compatibility standard as adopted by the Federal Communications Commission. The higher the M-rating the handset has the lower the Radio Frequency emissions level and higher signal quality the handset will have. If there is no M-rating then the handset does not meet the ANSI standard. The handset’s M-rating along with a hearing aid’s M-rating will assist customers in finding a handset that will work best for them. The hearing aid must be in microphone mode in order to replicate the mode that was used with the handset when the rating was achieved.
M3-rating indicates the handset has satisfied the ANSI standard.
M4-rating indicates the handset has exceeded the ANSI standard.
Handsets that receive a telecoil rating of a T3 or T4 have met or surpassed the required standard as adopted by the Federal Communications Commission. The telecoil rating is in reference to telecoils in some hearing aids, the telecoil is a small device that is built into some hearing aids for use with the telephone as well as assistive listening devices. Not all hearing aids have telecoils. To use the telecoil, generally, either the hearing aid is switched to the “T” position or a button on the hearing aid is pushed to select the telecoil setting. The telecoil picks up magnetic fields generated by telephones and converts these fields into sound. Telecoils are particularly useful for telephone communication because they permit the volume control of a hearing aid to be turned up without creating feedback and background noise can be reduced, especially when using cell phones in noisy places.
T3-rating indicates the handset has satisfied the ANSI standard.
T4-rating indicates the handset has exceeded the ANSI standard.
3) Global Accessibility Reporting Initiative web site link:
– Credit / Debit Cards
– Offline Payments
Use code VET20 at checkout
Subscribe for more deals: